Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday June 26

Alright, yesterday my dinner was as usual really good, I prepared chicken with Orange and Butternut squash ravioli. It is all courtesy of Trader's Joe. I have to say I am a really good chef.. aren't you as well?



I wrote a letter to Simona my wife. I write as much possible to her and our kids.


In the afternoon  I went to the 24 hours gym to do cycle with Angie. When I finished my  cycle class I  greeted her, and in return she asked me if I was going back to Italy. I  mentioned her that it has  not yet come the time to go back to Italy for me, so she was happy to know I will be back next time.

Afterward I did body pump with Sylvia, I did many repetitions with some light weight, so that not to hurt my self.  It is best staying light rather than being out of work for a while. In fact today I am feeling great.

At the gym I greeted Drashee and Gloria. My coverage at the gym was done by Martha. We went with Chris.

I have to say I love the gym, I am a gym fanatic. I am taking rest only during the weekend.

Yesterday I  have also received a package from my mom in Verona, Italy. It contained a summer pajamas and a Montalbano book. The author is Andrea Camilleri, and he write most of the time is Sicilian language.

With Simona my wife, we read all the many books from Montalbano and I am happy as I have received the latest one of this long a and nice series.
This morning I wake up as usual and had a good breakfast thinking about Simona.
She is currently at Cape Cod with the kids. As she is very busy and she is 3 hours away, she has little time left to get connected to me directly. It is OK as I know she is busy. We are all busy with our own staff.
I am busy doing my own rehabilitation and being the guy the the green eyes... oh well you know the story.
I have to say I love this job of being active and always alert.
The fact is that I don't remember ever where I parked my car, nor where my credit card is located. Well, the important things in life, is that Simona my wife is well, and that the kids are safe. As for me.. there is Sarah my Case Manager and all CNS to help me out.

Alright, I need to go.
Have a good day everybody.
Sincerely,
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment