Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday June 21

First Day of Summer. Simona just called me and she was taking care of boys at Cape Cod. Today it is Saturday so there is no summer school for her.

Well I have to back things from yesterday as I went to the 24 fitness gym . Normally I go to the Bakersfield SouthWest  location on4302 Gosford Road here in Bakersfield. They know me very well over there as I am always there during the week.I did dance Zumba with a new instructor Faith, you can see her on my left hand side wearing a white shirt in the picture we snapped together and reported for you here below.



Also next to  the instructor Faith wearing the white shirt  is my friend Maria with a green shirt and afterward you can see Salvia with a red shirt.

Today it is a Saturday so as usual I took care of the house maintenance by cleaning and washing my clothes.

I have noticed that Lupe my house keeper has switched my bed to the  summer season. It is fresh and white clean and very comfortable during this hot season.

My breakfast today has been very yummy. I had my breakfast thinking a lot about my family. Right now Simona and the boys are at Cape Cod, where Simona has a summer school and the boys are attending a summer camp with some fun activities. The other day they called me to tell me they are having a lot of fun.

Today in the morning I did grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. I have said hi to Meredith, Andy, Canvas, Lisa and Jamie picture below with me. We had fun taking this picture together. She is always  busy with her customers but also she is always able to find a moment for Joseph, which is me. Anyway I  always have fun at the store.

Jamie mentioned that because of me at that location they are not allowed to sell anymore beer. Which is a very good point worth keeping in mind. Apparently I am a very popular guy wherever I go I found a good guardian angel looking after me.
Of course we talked about each other families. As I brought my bag Simona's number was entered in the raffle. Then I have got stickers for Ian, Sara's son. Sara is my Case Manager at the clinic, so on Monday I will leave some on Sara's desk.
She knows  they come from me. Sara is another  guarding angel of mine at the clinic. She is doing an awesome job with me. She is always ready to lessen to me and to let me do what is best for my faculty. Beside she has a lot of patience with me. Her motto is "You Are worthy!"

Let's go back to my Saturday morning for a second.

My grocery shopping went quite well,  I stayed focused on my list; I  try to get some apple cider but found out that it is only available on winter. 

Jamie confirmed to me that at that location they are not selling beer any longer because on me, so you see there is one less problem to worry about. :)

For lunch Le Chef proposed the following menu, which was accepted with great enthousiam.

As a main course  I had Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, basil and tomato pictured below.

Afterward I had a yummy Quinoa with tomatoes and avocado.


I always like to eat with my family picture in front of me, In these way I always have the feeling they are with me.
 
Afterward I have cleaned my utensils, pots and dishes, 
then Simona called me  to tell me that she was enjoying her day off with the boys. As it is Saturday neither Simona nor the boys have scheduled activities for the weekend. 

I am working on my blog with my favorite 35 mm lens mag, it is a present from Lygia. Lygia is a technical writer (retired) that used to work with me at my working place many many years ago before changing to work in a different capacity and location. Before getting addicted to doing Zumba at to the 24 hours gym.


So you see changes are for the best don't you agree? You have to admit that it is always important in life to do sport, and right now I am enjoying my sport life to its fullest.  

After lunch I have been washing my dishes by hand, this is a good form of therapy for me, as it helps me with my hand-eyes coordination. I managed to do everything without breaking anything... 
 
Later today I am going to the movie to see Edge of Tomorrow  with Tome Cruise, so no gym as usual on Saturday.

Tomorrow it is Sunday so I will be going to Church at St. Francis at the 6:30 pm service, and of course no gym on Sunday, as I like to go to church.
I have the whole week to do sport, I am happy to devote a day to the Lord. Wouldn't you do be doing the same as me?

Oh well the world is beautiful as there is place for everybody and I accept that for some Sunday is a regular day of the week. However allow me to put forward my preference, and on Sunday I like to go to church.
I hope you understand.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Have a great day.
Until the next entry.
Sincerely 
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment