Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday June 17 2014

Alright,
I am working from the clinic on a wonderful Tuesday morning.
Yesterday I went to the gym to to kickboxing with Christie. Over there I met Maria and Drashdee. Maria is a big supporter of mine. She is always giving me a thumb up whenever she sees me. We have become good friends,  she asks me about our kids and my wife Simona. She was having fun once when I explained her that Lapo was going around taking about Shinigaga, his imaginary friend as school.

Anyway, I have fun whenever I am going at the gym.

This morning I had a good breakfast together with my family.

I like starting my day thinking about my family. Right now they are all with Simona at  the East Coast near Boston ( Cape Cod) , where Simona is attending a conference and our sons are attending a summer camp at the beach.

This morning I had a really yummy breakfast together with my family.


Also I have been drinking my coffee in the mug that Lygia has made me as a present.

At the clinic I have been working on my CR with words fluency and iconic story that I have been putting together a few times ago.

Also I have been working on  my Parrot Program, by using 6 numbers and 3 sec setting. Today I have achieved 75% with 13.6 second reaction time. It is a good  improvement.

Afterward I had Yoga with Amy. Amy has two daughters, Madison and Olivia. Right now Madison is camping with Amy's  husband as  school is over for the both of them. Amy's husband is also a teacher so right now he is enjoying his recess.
I brought to her family a nice letter with some stickers for her daughters.  I guess Amy has appreciated my gesture.

 In today's paper there is an article that captured my attention. It is about Schumacher situation.
Schumacher is very popular in Europe where he has been seven time world champion of F1 race car.
He was driving for the Ferrari team.

Well last year he had an accident while Skiing on the French Alps. He felt down  and banged his head on a rock.
Anyway he has been on a come because of is TBI and right now he is going back to his rehabilitation.
I am glad he is doing better. I think God is very busy as He is watching over everybody.
Today I will be be going to the gym as I don't have any thing to buy as personal shopping. So I will be going to the gym. I have to say I am a gym fanatic.
Naomi the manager came back from visiting her sister in North Carolina. Her son and daughter are still there where they are going to have some vacation time.
Anyway I need to go.
Thank you for reading, and thank you to Sarah- my wonderful Case Manager.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment