Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday June 2nd 2014. Giuseppe's birthday

Already, over the weekend I went home to celebrate my Birthday, as I turned 32 years old. We clearly had kids when I was very young.
The first threat of the day  has been a nice mocccino at Starbucks, with whipped cream. It is a good diet for my stomach.


We then went to Whole Food, the local  high end supermarket.
Over there I had a nice Sushi. So I had my favorite food as well.


For the afternoon we had very good friends as a guest. Together with my family and me we had  -on my left - Lester and Dawn and on my right you will see Lygia.
Lester use to be my boss and now he is the CEO of Altasens, the company I used to work with. 
Lygia use to be the technical writer I worked a lot with. She is now retired.

from Lester I had a solar powered watch:


It is a nice piece of technology.

He also brought for me another present, it is a brand new corvette. However it was too much at this time, so we agreed to give it back to him. I had the pleasure to take a tour with him in the brand new car. At this time anyway it is not suited for me.

My son Chicco made me a nice present and he played very well the piano.


We also went to S.Bede the local church for Chicco's preparation to his first communion. An event that includes the whole family.


Afterward the boys got their treat, a doughnut was offered to them. 

Anyway it is all good.

Yesterday as I went to church in the morning I did some swimming: As the boys's present was a new swimming trunk I thought it was a good time to use it right away.
It is all good!
I need to go now.
Thanks for reading
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment