Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday June 16 2014

I need to start from my Saturday.
On Saturday I took care of the house, by doing the usual cleaning activities of the Saturday morning., cleaning and washing the house. At 11 am I did grocery shopping at Trader's Joe.
It is a healthy place where I shop every Saturday morning. Over there I know everybody ad they know me as well. I greeted Jamie, Kansas and  Andy. They are all very courteous with me. As usual Jamie mentioned that because of me they had to remove the beer isle, so that I don't get in trouble. 
Jamie family is well, her husband Thorn is fine. Her son Logan and daughter Delaney are great. She is always watching over me and making sure I don't get into much trouble. She is a very good friend of mine. We exchange information about our families and about our persona.

As I remember to bring the bags, Simona's phone number was entered in the raffle. I have also remembered to get some stickers for Ian, who is Sarah youngest son. Sarah is my Case Manager at the clinic and she is really taking great care of me and making sure I am getting back to Simona. 

Yesterday I did recycle, we went at the center on Stockdale, with Kyle. 
I like to do recycle as it is a way to get out in the community.
As I have blogged already before, at the recycle center there use to be Jeremiah, shown below on my left side. He moved up to a be a solar panel installer and he has started a family. He also got his house he was talking about. I am glad I met him again. Good old Jeremiah is moving up in life.


On Saturday we went to the movie (Jump Street).


On Sunday at Church I met Briana and her mom Lucy. We sat next to each other and prayed together. 
Brian used to work here at CNS, and she has moved to work with autistic children in Bakersfield.

Her mom Lucy, picture above on my far left and side is doing fine. Her husband passed away some time ago.
Briana is Daniel's sister, and Daniel is a NRS that works here at the clinic.
 You see I had a really good Father's Day as I had the chance of meeting good friend of mine. I believe in our life we have to believe there is a Higher power watching over us. I believe God is watching over us, and in particularly is watching over my well being. 

Yesterday it was Matteo birthday. Matteo is the son of Simona's brother. Matteo and his family do leave in Belgiu,. Matteo did turn 5 and he is getting a big boy. He is one year younger than Lapo our youngest broccolo.


Today I brought a few little present to Sarah my case Manager to thank her for her kindness. I brought something for Ian her youngest son and something for her.

Today Dustin has cut his hair. I guess the pressure was getting unbearable. 

Anyway the picture below is from an artichoke that Lygia has been growing. 

I started growing myself avocado seeds, so that when Simona is back from Europe we will have a good avocado to share.

Aright, I need to go to my next therapy.
Thank you for reading.
God Bless you!
Giuseppe 



No comments:

Post a Comment