Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bon Appetit Posting


Before lunch I had the pleasure to work with CK at the research Department over a set of test to measure the time correlation of my memory.
The test consisted in saying back a set of letter, words or number and to recall it at a later time.

Also part of the test was copying down a complex geometrical figure and later at the end of the test to recall its feature.  

I clearly did my best and in doing so I have realized my short term memory is still flaky.

After the test I was able to have my lunch. I had a wonderful staffed pepper that I have filled with ground turkey mixed with rice and a few spices.



Finally a healthy avocado complete my lunch.

I am eating too much and doing too little sport.

I feel I have gained back some pounds.

During lunch I called home and found nobody. I tried afterward but the line was so distorted that I had no sounds coming out.  So I have instead called Simona at Caltech and she had time for me as usual. She promised that today she would eat something good.

I am working  hard or hardly working? I guess you know the answer .. in my opinion it is the latter, perhaps you might want to suggest the former...


Well whichever it is, it is OK and I am really concerned by these matter any longer.
In fact the past is the past and guess what... There is no coming back..

I used to work hard, and to monitor my work and my progress. Anyway after all it does not matter any longer.  Breathing in and Breathing out .. going with the Mediation flow and creating a space for yourself. The best way is to respond rather than react. When you respond you are engaging all the filter of your brain and your frontal lobes are definitely making their job.
When you are reacting you break this filter that is in place and you let your emotions taking over your body. 
Hence you are learning to Respond rather that reacting
Need to go.
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment