Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Feb 9

my weekend has been packed of fun activities as usual.

On Saturday   I went to my favorite shopping place: trader Joe's


Over there I greeted Jamie on my right hand side and had a lot of fun..

The bottle there is saying Arrogant Bastard..

A good name that fits my character as well.



I had a lot of fun as usual.
Stickers for Sarah and tickets for the raffle for Simona have been part of the routine.

This is Kenvas

This is Chloe

I spent $84.30 and as usual had a lot of fun.


Afterward I  went to see a nice movie: the wedding ringer.
I had a lot of fun 

As usual I snapped a picture of Morgana over there. She is used to smile for me while I snap a picture of her.


Finally we went back to the apartment.

On Sunday  I have being writing to Simona my wife.
And I have also being making a small drawing for my little son Lapo. It is based on a son that Simona my wife used to sing to Lapo : Itsy Bitsy Spider.


Simona and the family came on Sunday afternoon: we  did recycle then grabbed something to eat        ( you can See Lapo's tong is bright red!)


Finally we went to see a family  movie:  Bob square pans

Our kids enjoyed the movie while Simona had a chance to sleep and to catch up with some rest.


Finally it was time for them to leave and for me to go to church: Christina drove the van to church perfectly on time.. as I like to be when going to church.


Today at the clinic I have been completing my CR information data that I have sent to Erica-sama

Afterward we have been cooking Shish Kebab..



It came out really good,

We are leaving hence I need to go..
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment