Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday Feb 18 evening

tonight I went to the gym and did cycle. Over there as usual I took a picture with the instructor. Her name is Angie and her boyfriend is doing great. As usual I met the people I have become familiar with.


After cycle I did body pump with Silvia. At 7pm it was time to leave so I left.

I took  picture of Kaia here smiling to me and I am posting it on this blog.


At the gym Cristina waited for me outside the gym. I went to the car being 2 minutes late and she was pointing to me that she had to wait for 2 extra minutes.
So I beg CNS to pay Cristina the extra time that my condition has forced her to be. Apparently she was very annoyed and she flipped very quickly.
I am sure CNS will be able to give her some extra for her effort tonight.

Anyway on the positive side, I went by myself at the gym.  I like the gym as it makes me feel like a normal people.. as I am reminded every single moment at CNS that I am not normal.
In the sense that I feel like a guest forced to stay within a perimeter of a very exclusive resort. the exclusivity of the resort is because it is not a vacation spot rather it is "the bridge for a meaningful recovery" as it is called among the local workers.
My pituitary gland is really thanking you for the very useful exercise.
After the gym we came back to the apartment, I got a snack, shower my meds and now I am blogging as the PC is up and running once more.

After all why do I need a new PC? we have been debating this question extensively with my wife.

Her point is that her Apple Laptop is 5 years old. The  PC I am using has been given to me by somebody who did not need  a 5 years old PC either.

Hence my wife's opinion is that this PC is perfectly fine for my use.

Well I not really working with it, as now I am disabled and unemployed as today CNS' paper reminded me again.

You see in life you never know what lies behind the corner. And my corner was pretty sharp. 
You can meditate about the sharpness of your own corner. 
Looking forward to hear the results.

Actually .. it is your own matter please no sharing allowed...
Sincerely
Patient GR


No comments:

Post a Comment