Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday February 2

On Friday I went to the 24 fitness gym where I danced Zumba with Honey her picture at my left hand side. Honey's daughter is working and she could not be at the gym with us.


This is Kaia as usual at the gym






I met Larry and Janice.
Larry is at my left hand side

Janice (Larry's wife) is at my right hand side.






On February I took care of the apartment. Washed everything and found that I had new bed sheets. So I have put it to good use.



I have purchased for Simona a mall heart with a lock.. she has the key for my heart indeed. So this presents is for my family when I am seeing them very soon.




I have been doing grocery shopping at Trader Joe's


Over there I have greeted all the people I am familiar with

Cloey


Lacey

Meredith





I have got everything, spent $74.53 got stickers for Ian and tickets for the raffle for Simona.
At Trader Joe's they have reinstated the ticket for the raffle since I started coming back.


In the afternoon I went to see a movie America movie is a nice movie of  strength, courage  and it is also touching about PTSD effects and about the difficulties on getting back to a normal life after suffering stressful events in one's life.


at usual at the movie I met Morgana.




On Saturday I went to the gym with Elisabeth and then I was back on time for my meds dinner and for S.Francis church.



Today at AAC it is cooking club day..
I need to check on the cooking staffed peppers




Simona you are my wife and with the kiddos you are my family.
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment