Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday Feb 25 morning lunch

Yesterday when I came back to the apartment after the therapy I have been preparing Cod Fillet in the oven.

I have allowed the cod to thaw in the fridge since the evening before as I purchased it frozen.

I seasoned the cod fillet with some light spice and cooked for twenty minutes. As usual  I broiled for  five minutes to brown on the top.



While the fish was cooking I made broccoli flower in the microwaves. Then once ready I dressed with Olive oil, vinegar a tad of salt and garlic powder. 

I am extra careful when using the salt as it is bad for one's blood pressure.

Overall I had a very good dinner. The Tostadas is a much and is from my wife Simona.



Afterward I went to the gym for my daily work out. I had Zumba with Mike. Over there I  greeted Lupe, Nafsir, Kashi and many other of the local community.


Danielle brought me to the gym yesterday evening. And of course before leaving I snapped a picture with the guy at the reception.


As is was very late Danielle brought me back to the apartment and I call it the night.

Once at the apartment I  had my shower, a light snack and my night meds: Divalproex, Melatonine and Trazodone.

This morning I wake up as usual at 6:45am.. get ready for my day.

I had a good breakfast: Milk, High Fiber cereal with Blueberry. A cup of oatmeal. Also a toast with Honey and Ghee (clarified butter). Ghee is a new item for me as I purchased it last Saturday at Trader Joe's. Thus far I am happy with my pick. It is 60% saturated animal fat.


At the reception I purchased two pins for our two sons, one for each. 
Simona is aware as I let her know this morning as she was getting ready for her day.

We have this understanding: that is I can buy very simple and inexpensive items for our kiddos.



For the most  important items of the  family she has the pulse of the situation. For instance when she comes here in Bakersfield we are always going to buy some clothes for our boy, at  the  local mall there are always good sales our boys.


Enjoy the reading.. I am going to work on my CR.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment