Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Feb 5 2015



Yesterday (Wednesday) I came back at the apartment after the therapy.
I  had my dinner (not relevant) and booked Movie for this Saturday evening.

I then went to the 24 fitness gym where I had my cycle class with Angie. Angie is the lady with the red Bandanna at my right hand side.



Pete was also over there and he offered to be in the picture as well .. Pete is a really funny person.




I  then started dancing Zumba with Mike and finally it was time for me to go back to the apartment where I leave.
Before leaving I took a snap shot of Kaia as well. She knows me very well and she is always available to take a picture for me,



At the gym I went with Diego Rivera (an NRS that works at CNS). Diego is a very nice person and his work yesterday was excellent. He is doing his best always and I am very happy to see him around whenever he is working with me.

This morning I wake up early as usual.. my body can not sleep past a certain time.
So I get up got my morning routine and my cleaning to got ready for my day.

My breakfast has been very rich and balanced as usual.
I am tasting a new honey bottle that we have got on a trip from S.Barbara.

It is a very good and rich honey.


This breakfast is really good according to my phone it is 58% carbohydrates, 29% fat and 13% Protein.

During the day I am eating more protein, fiber and less carb..
You see my  diet fashions change a lot depending on the time of the year. 


After my breakfast I walked my stairs to thought the trash twice ... you see Dag is making sure that every day he has something for me so that my walking and my equilibrium is improving.

Doug makes sure that whatever he leaves me it is not heavy so that I don't hurt myself.
In this way we both gain.

After ward I met Jerron (Jerry) who mentioned his pregnant wife is doing well. He told me that the  name for his boy will be Junior.. A nice name to add to his family tree.

All the maintenance crew formed by James, Brad and Caesar were busy so Jarron was tasked for snapping this picture of me next to the swimming pool.





Afterward It was then time for me to catch the bus for the AAC.

Jemena -Abigal- was driving the bus as usual. 

My family is well.
Simona is busy as usual she has taken our children to school.

Chicco -9 years old-  is in IV grade and Lapo -not yet 6 years old- is attending preschool.
They both are going to La Canada Elementary school.


This  is a very good  public school in La Canada  one of the best public school district of LA. 

In LA county there are many towns along the coast that have very good private schools but  in our case we have decided to leave in a place (La Canada)  that has a very good public school system.

Our kiddos attends public school over there and enjoy the pleasure of learning and of being kids among all other kids. People that leave in La Canada are mostly working at JPL or are affiliated with Caltech University like my wife Simona.



Simona is doing her best in every situation and I trust her entirely. So I am passing all the information I have to her fully  knowing that she is able to handle the situation.

Sincerely
Giuseppe









No comments:

Post a Comment