Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Feb 23 post lunch posting

Thank you very much to Andy for allowing me the use of the computer.

At lunch as a part of the cooking club we have been making Fajitas.
We cooked the weal meat on the stove, cut the veggie - avocados green and red peppers  cilantro.

The rice was cooking last and I have been enjoying the pairing with the fajitas.




This is the result




Lunch came out really well. 
I learned that beans are a good source of food.
Hence today I am planning to buy some more.. I am always looking for new ideas for my food as I am constantly looking for new source of new recipe.
It is always welcome the input of the local manager as I am discovering new opportunities to mix together some ingredients.

After lunch I called home and found Lapo our little son as usual at home with Anna my mother in law.
Lapo is a very cute little boy, he is very young - he is 5 years old and he is  warming up to me. We have been separated for the past 3 years since my injury and he has been knowing me during my recovery.. which means during the worst time and during the good time. 
I am always working hard to reach him. In fact our eldest son -Chicco- who is now has been knowing me during the best time and he remembers me the way I used to be. 
He has not been exposed to the worst part of me - or perhaps he was old enough and has been able to block it out.

In  a few minutes I needs to go.
Thanks
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment