Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday February 24th

Yesterday I went to Trader Joe's my favorite local store.

As usual I add a lot of fun. 
I spent $81.29, got stickers and raffle tickets as I have brought back the reusable bag.

I greeted Jamie and kidded as usual with her. She is the person in green next to me.
We always goof around when we are paired together.




Before leaving I snapped a picture of Meredith in blue with Garry on the far distance.

They all know me and the greet me by saying "Hi Joseph"


It is always a good experience for me going over there as I am recognized as part of the local community of people.
Nobody calls me patient or 321, they all call me Joseph (my name in English).

So whenever I am going anywhere in the community it is a big and positive boost for me.

After ward it was dinner time and I  had a healthy dinner while lessening to NPR.
I have been preparing as well sweet mochi that I have been given by Jinqiang Chen
 who works as a post doc with Simona.


While the Chinese Mochi were cooking I have been writing to my fanily a good and encouraging letter for my two sons and for Simona. 


 

Whenever I am writing to our kids I am writing in English and block letters. I am addressing the letter to both Chicco and Lapo. Despite Lapo is too little to read right now I am sure that there will be a time when he can enjoy these letters as well.



I have concluded my letter to the boys by saying "Please take care of Simona while I am away"
To be able to stay peaceful and strong I have to make sure that my family is doing great. 
There are been time when the boys are taking time to get things together, it is understandable  as  they have seen and heard things that nobody should be witnessing in his own life time.  
Hence it is important for me that my family stays strong.


 Yesterday I spent my day by taking care of the normal business.


This morning I have been waking up early as usual, get my early morning routine done and finally got my breakfast, done. A healthy mix of grain, milk, bread honey and peanut butter. Also I had my daily dose of blueberry. Since I started eating a lot of blueberry my eyes are getting better and my eyesight is clearly improving.




Simona told me she has brought our kiddos to school afterward she has headed to her work at Caltech University.

Simona is clearly a very strong and awesome person.
I own everything to her.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment