Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday February 19th 2015-- the gate of hell

A little early morning feedback for CNS is worth putting on my blog.
I have already informed Renee my RTC and whoever is in charge of my little program.

The matter is that I don't wish to have any RNS in my apartment in the morning I am fully capable of dressing and eating by myself. I do not need anybody to came along. I like my little independence and my general privacy..


Renne if you care please step in..

Particularly when any NRS is checking on my med I feel this is a waste of time,  when afterward Ceclilia at nursing is going to do the same.. well let me tell it that this is a simple waste of money and of your preciously.

I understand nursing is doing its job.. so I accept nursing..


If I had to be checked anyway.. as the posting sign in the apartment says I AM INDEPENDENT...


Hence I am sure you guys got the message..

as far as for yesterday activity I have already been working at it on the following  blog  link chiccolapo.blogspot.com It is the same as this blog anyway,,



Let me switch gear of my thinking about the CNS.. being at CNS is like being on  a resort hotel build in the 50's as all the equipment shows its age.

I would not spend any money in advertising the CNS own amenities.. as clearly most of the infrastructure is old.

For working at CNS you don't need to have any special qualification nor any special skills..
There is a lot of changing in the personnel for CNS and it is understood.

You see I checked on the web and the pay for a Rehabilitation Technician is abut $30k/ year this makes about $2500 a month. Clearly is it way below what you can make in the Industry.

Based on my experience it is certainly half as much of what you provide in the industry .. and I am talking about the bare minimum of what you have to talk to get a candidate interested.


Let's talk about how I can hold my breath for the time of having so called therapy of your.
Gentleman and Gentle lady.. obviously you don't have any  idea of what it meas to be hospitalized at CNS...

Hence have a great day if you can..
mine .. is going down the drain just by the fact of being part of this bunch of fellow camarades.


No comments:

Post a Comment