Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday March 31 afternoon

Tomorrow Lapo turns 5 years old. He is an April fool boy!. We are both very lucky as he is a very cheerful and happy children. We call him broccolo!



So happy birthday Lapo! You have made it, you are a big boy. Both Simona and me we are proud of you two boys. You are sweet and strong persons, growing like weeds. So thank you Simona for being such a wonderful person with our family
Tomorrow you are going to be traveling to S.Diego for a conference, but the boys are going to be covered by your mom Anna
So don't you worry too much, you are covered in many ways/. I am watching your back as everybody here at CNS, above all Sarah makes sure that I am coming home to you safe and sound
So my love look at the stars and pick one, this is the one that lead our way. I am always with you when you watch the sky at night. You know, we are like angels and we can fly when we are together. Well.. to tell it all I have to pay attention on not flying too high, otherwise I have to start again from the beginning
I have had my present for today, the economist and the book I asked you about leadership. I will read it very carefully, I have read a very good review in the economist
Baci baci
Tra un po' vado in palestra

Thank you Sarah and CNS
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment