Tuesday, April 21, 2015

After Lunch April 21




It is a good lunch under the patio as usual I  am enjoying my lunch being left alone.

A good carbonara pasta with a left over fillet mignon. Then an Avocado and a tangerine.


I don't mind  having my lunch by myself as I don't like to be with the others.


Besude ut  is a good day outside.




I started drinking my cofee and then afterward I brushed my teetth.

I have started reversing the order so that my teeth are freshly brushed and my mouth washed.

During my lunch I called at home Lapo who was at home with Anna. He had pasta with shrimp.

I have also called in Italy my mom and she is doing great.
She mentioned that next week my sister Isabella is going to visit her in Verona. This is a collage of images from my home town  in Italy. Isn' it a beautiful place? Can you compare it with your place here? I don't believe so.




 I recommended her to take care of herself. We talked about her plan for the cars: she would needs to clean it and to get it ready for my sister's coming. At home she is getting ready by having professional help in paiting the wall of the apartment. My sister Isabella will find a freshly painted apartement. Also if my mom follows my recommendation she is going to take care of the car. Finally I am sure she will find time to take care of herslelf.


Today I had mediation with Matt and he showed us some slides he had prepared in advance. While it is a positive action to get ready in  my opinion there is a long way to go in order to have achieved the goal of having some uncluttered slides.

The general rules of thumb is:

1) a clear title to define the topic
2) no more than 4 bullet points to address the points one is making 
3) some few words as a corollary to the point above.
4) Clarity, Clarity and Clarity: use of large font and colour whenever is needed.


In my professionl  opinion making a clear, coincise presentation is sign of experience and clarity.

I have done many many presentations in my professional life and believe me that I am saying these words based on my experience.

Time to go at the store.
Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment