Friday, April 24, 2015

Dr Madrilejo visit on April 23

Yesterday I went to Dr. Madrilejo office. He runs a very nice and efficient practice here in Bakersfield.

His staff has been very polite and very helpful.



Jessica was with me at all time. I was dropped off at his office and later brought back at the AAC.

This is the short report I wrote in my memory book.

1) weight 191lb
igf1 118 (normal range)
Thyroid OK, TSH 1.7 normal

He was really kind and very efficient as usual.

Simona had arranged everything for my visit so no co-payment was due as we are in a high-deductible tax regime.

Jessica was with me this time.

Dr. Madrilejo mentioned that I need to repeat the test in 3 month (July 23 is already set up)
If my igf1 is stable we will have to run the test once in a while.

As usual his office was very efficient.

Thank you everybody,
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment