Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16 Smoothies

I had a wonderful lunch outside under the patio.

A wonderful staffed peppers. Then a healthy salad with Cannellini beans, spinach and celery.





today I have reversed the order of brushing my teeth. I have first had my coffee and then brushed my teeth.. this is the way to keep my emerald bright and cleaned.

After lunch we designed with Amanda the cooking club project. We are going to make smoothies on Tuesday April 21.

This is the sequence of events:
Shopping on Tuesday April 21.
On Thursday April 23 we are going to make  the smoothies.

The list of ingredients is as following:
1)   Cream cheese
2) Kiwi
3) milk
4) Cottage Cheese
5)Vanilla
6) Stevia
7) blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, blackberry.
8) Gram crackers

The plan is to blend it all. It is a healthy snack full on antioxidants and vitamins..
I just found on the web that it prize the value of smoothies. When they are prepared with the right ingredients, they are one of healthiest snack available.
Enjoy the reading and thank you Amanda..
Sincerely




No comments:

Post a Comment