Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2 2015 morning posting

Well do you like my bunny hat?

It is pink and with long hear..
Thank you Amanda for taking care of the hat as well.




Yesterday evening it was a Wednesday and after the therapy  I booked the movie for Saturday and then I went to  the gym.. this is my gym


I had the chance of doing cycle with Angie for a little bit. She is the lady in dark at my right hand side.




The fingers are SIX for Lapo who turned six on April 1st (yes he is a April Fool boy)


Afterward I had much more fun doing body pump with Silvia here pictured at my left hand side. She is the Lady smiling with me at my left hand side.




I am starting  liking body pump much more than cycling... It is much more fun for me and more rewarding t o do body pump..


Before leaving I snapped a selphie with Larry who was working out at the gym as well. 
I had time to greet Janice his wife.


At the gym I went with Nyetasea who did my coverage.
She is a nice and sweet person, very polite and very considerate.
I really appreciate CNS for pairing me with her grace.

After the gym I went back at the apartment and took my night shower and snack and went to bed.

Last night Jose woke me up at 1pm.. now I have been complaining to CNS and today I have asked Renee my RTC to do something about it.

Carry on..


My breakfast this morning has been as usual very good:

After breakfast I went to the reception with Kim to straighten up a few things about money management.

As usual I am penniless and as such not able to access the money a decent person is entitled to have.

It is obvious that I am not a decent person as I am not having access to my money.

My wife is looking at this matter by saying it is all my fault and as such it is good.
She likes to think it that way.. 

But the truth is that I am 100% frustrated by her  absence and by the way I am treated at CNS..
A decent person is a person that has access to his/her money...
To pissed off my wife I resolved to ask money to my mom.. you see my mom leaves in Italy so for her sending me some money it is clearly and ordeal.

For my wife to send me money requires simply the wiliness to accept the fact that  I do not have any money at CNS.. I am resolving to pick up the bottle from the trash to do more recycle..

Is that what you want me to do mon amour?

You are flying in the high spheres of La Canada while I am picking up the recycle from whenever I can find it.. 
Do you see the connection??


Mon amour you are certainly chastising me.. and I am accepting it..
So do you want me to keep picking up recyclable from the trash?

Great the feature of a survivor is to survive adapting to the environment.

I am adapting very well my self..
My day without you and away from all of you..

Enjoy your fine and dandy day..
Sincerely
Giuseppe Rossi formerly a free and decent person..
converted to be a ...











No comments:

Post a Comment