Wednesday, April 22, 2015

wednesday April 22

Yesterday evening I have been preparing a home made Pizza.
This time it came out really well. I dressed it with tomato souse, mozzarella and eggplant.

The eggplant were cooked ahead of time at let soak in the olive oil for a couple of days. I added in the olive oil some garlic powder and basil leaves to enhance the flavor.




As I made sure the pizza stone was really really hot before putting the pizza over it, the cooking came out really well.

The peeler has helped a lot during the operation as well the sprinkling of the corn maize.

I wrote a letter to my family in Verona, Italy


 Yesterday I did  Personal Shopping at Walmart: "Semel in anno licet insanire".

Here I am copying verbatim from my email:

Personal shopping is a very very personal action to complete.
$15.27 against a $14.00 requested.
I asked for the beer isle in Spanish, They did understood me very well but I run out of money :)

It is just a joke of course.. Staff was quick in redirecting me to the check out. It is all well.


This morning as usual I had a very good breakfast.

Afterward I went to goof around with Jarron, Caesar and James.

They know me very well and they know it makes my day to snap a picture of me goofing around.



Later  I went to Dr. Philips dental appointment.

Everything is well at the Dentist. Desirae cleaned my teeth, applied fluoride. Dr Philips came then to check my mouth for  cavities and my tongue for any suspicious growth.
It is all well.
Next appointment in six mouth.
Desirae mentioned that I am doing a good job in cleaning my teeth.

CNS staff was really helpful. I was dropped off at the doctor and later I was picked up. Of course a staff was with me for safety reason.

It  worked out everything very well. 
I  picked up some stickers for Lapo and a few simple items for him. Chicco is too old for wanting stickers so I had a pencil for him. Simona mentioned that for the boys it is good to bring very simple items.

Enjoy the reading, and mon amour please don't you worry too much .. rather keep focusing on being my driving star.

Baci 
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment