Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday April 27 2015

Last Friday I went to the gym and worked on my Zumba with Honey. Honey is the smiling lady at my right hand side.



While at the gym I met Janice and Larry

Larry keeps repeating me that only Cranberry juice and Vodka is good for me.

I went to the gym with Reyes.

On Saturday it was July the 25th (Festa della liberazione in Italy).
So  I snapped a high five picture with my family.



On Saturday morning as usual after taking care of the apartment: washing all my clothes , changing the bed, washing all towel and bathrobe, I went to do grocery shopping.

She is Kenvas, I asked about her son Dante


The beers behind me is all expired, but good for a picture.


I spent $108.05 ( ouch!)

As usual I got stickers for distributing around, and ticket for the raffle as I brought back the reusable bags.

I wrote a letter to my boys: in English and block letters.


Chicco was attending a party of a schoolmate of his with Simona while Lapo was at home with Anna, my mother in law.

I double checked at the reception that I was on the list for the movie outing, somebody did crossed me out, I showed that my phone is programmed to alert me every Wednesday at 5pm to book for the movie. And hence  I was back on the list.


I went to see a very nice movie : Age of Adaline.
A movie about love, strength and determination.

Of course I had a cherry coke and an ice cream.

Finally I snapped a few picture around.  He is Shawn, his son is doing great.


She is another smiling face at the movie theater.


Well on the way back from the movie theaters we were all crumbed in a small van.. all mixed up -smokers and no smokers-- according to the best medical practice.

On Sunday April 26 I wrote another letter to my sons.




As it was a great day I snapped a picture out looking from my apartment.

It is a really 5 stars resort... isn't it.

And the best of all is that it is free.


Before going to the gym I  have prepared  a great Strawberry fruit Salad.
With  a raw cane sugar and a  lot of lemon juice.
It will take a few days to extract all the juice from the strawberry.



At 1pm I then checked with Rene my wonderful RTC and presented her the long list I had for personal shopping: A hard shell suitcase, a passport holder and credit card vallet ( $139.75)
She prized my being proactive with her.
She smiled at me and inquired if instead I would like to the gym next Tuesday. So I am going to the gym.. (She knows me very well.. thank you Renee)

 Renee mentioned that her family keeps her very busy. She has 4 boys with her  eldest being 19 years old. She is a very very busy mom.


In the afternoon at 2pm I went to the gym: I focused on leg exercise stepper for my leg strength.



I did my abdominal and shoulder. Then at 3pm it was time to go back to the apartment. 
Elizabeth provided my coverage while at the gym.


After the gym I came back to the apartment, took a shower and got ready for church on H street.

Alex drove us to church.


Here is the riddle for today:

Q: If you had five mango and two bananas in one hand and two mango and four bananas in another hand what would you have?
A:very large hands..

This morning Simona - my wonderful wife- called me and mentioned that she had a very very busy day at Caltech University (She is assistant Professor at Caltech)

Our kids are at school. Lapo is going to be home at noon today.  Chicco is  going directly at Taekwon do with Lapo at 5pm.

I will try to time my calling them in the pm to say by.
Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment