Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday April 6 post lunch

Well I had my good lunch under the patio.. it is a brisk day outside.

The sun is up and the surrounding trees very pleasant.




While at lunch I talked with Anna -my mother in law who is at home with Lapo our little one.

Simona called me earlier and she confirmed she was busy today so I have not called up at all.

I know when she is working she has to focus on her job. Simona always finds a moment of time for calling me up and for letting me know about her schedule.

After lunch I have been working on my CR with very good score and I have added it the  XLspreadsheet for my CR therapist (Erica-sama) to keep  track of my progress.

Afterward I have been working with  Luminosity.. games for the brain as NPR calls it.

Amanda has been so gracious to set me up with an account for  Luminosity.

So I am using it whenever I have time available..

This is my work for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment