Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday April 27 post lunch

It is a very good day to seat outside under the patio. The temperature is warm and very pleasant.
As usual I am enjoying my lunch  under the patio to breath some fresh hair.. it is my lunch break after all. I feel claustrophobic eating inside the center. Beside I am always seeing something great outside under the patio.
Something pleasant to see, pleasing to my eyes.

Inside there are not many pleasant things to see ..


 I had a wonderful chicken tings seasoned. This time I have forgotten to roll it in bread crumbs as a result they are quite greasy- I guess it is because the chicken where very well fed.



This is my work on Luminosity for today.


I met Jolanta my Case Manager here at the AAC, I have mentioned her the few words I learnt in Polish.
- How are you? Jak Sie masz  (iak shi mash)
dzien dobry (gin dobre): good day 
Alright enough about Polish,.

During lunch I called home and found Lapo who was eating at home with Anna my wonderful mother in law. He had risotto alle zucchine (Summer squash rice) and he mentioned he had a good lunch. I called my wife Simona as well. She called me earlier today to mention she would have been busy the whole day. I am sure she has a full plate on her desk everyday. 
It is great knowing she is working hard.. well as I talked with Anna my mother in law and Simona's mom, my wife Simona has a lot to do.
Sometime she works late at night or she wakes up really early in the morning to work before everybody in the house is awaken.

She is always active and on a deadline.
Well she is my wife. Her job? She is Assistant Professor at Caltech University.
Enjoy the reading.
Mon amour thank you.
Please be safe.
Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment