Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday April 28


Yesterday I got back to the apartment on time to make a wonderful pizza. 
Lapo calls it Pixza. 
I used the dough I had purchased earlier with the tomatoes sauce for pizza.
I dressed it with eggplant grilled beforehand  on a pan and let soak in Olive oil with garlic powder and basil leaves.

I garnished the pizza with basil leaves.. 




The stone was sprinkled with  with corn meal and the pizza stone was really really hot.

So it took about 15 minutes for the pizza to be done.

This is Simona's picture and Lapo sitting on her lap. It was taken at the time of Chicco's first communion.


Yesterday after dinner I went to the 24 fitness gym to do Yoga. She is Erica as usual our Yoga instructor, 

After Yoga I started doing cycle with Lolita and at 7pm it was time to go back to the apartment.

April did my coverage at the gym.

I had a snack and a shower and then came back home.

This morning as usual I went to the maintenance guy to greet Jarry, James and Caesar and to goof with them.

They let me chance the channel to my brain for the day and to select to the correct clear one.


Enjoy Meditation is next

Simona is fine, she took our kiddos to school as usual she is having a busy day.
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment