Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1st lunch posting

You see being in treatment at the Bakersfield Hospital has its own advantages.
As usual  I had my lunch outside under the patio alone with my self.
It is my break after all.

I was so much into my thoughts, I got caught up into calling home today to make sure that Lapo was reached on time for his birthday.

I had anyway a good lunch.. staffed peppers, a good salad with Kumato tomatoes and finally a fruit salad.


I like to have my lunch in that way.

After lunch I washed my teeth and met Michael who works here at CNS.
I gave him a message to Sarah he mentioned that he would relay the message to her as God is a bit occupied at the present moment.

I am frankly tired of being stranded at CNS without anybody to talk. It is like the game of the reflecting mirror; every time you see an image you have to trace back where the source is located.

This is the policy of CNS.. it is most likely the best way to get around it.

I am very tired of being here...

Dear Sarah Gutierrez and Chris Parcel, Dear God are you lessening by any chance?  The latter is excused as He has more important item on his agenda.. the former two.. where are they?
Are you absent or simply not doing your customer service for which you have been profusely paid?


Sincerely

Dr Giuseppe Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment