Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday April 13 2015

I had a very good weekend. Simona came to pick me up with Lapo our youngest son. This is Lapo in my apartment.




We went to the Tejon mall to pick up a few things for me and for the boys.

This is Lapo waiting at the food court over there. I purchased a sport shirt and a sleeveless jacket. 


Afterward we had a quick byte over there. We shared a pizza.




Our son Chicco  had his First Communion at S.Bede in La Canada.
I had prepared for my kiddos a nice letter explaining that they are being great. To the boys I am always writing in English and block letters.

I also made for Lapo our little one a simple drawing with simple worlds for him to exercise.



At home we dressed very sharp for Chicco's special day.

This is my wife Simona and Lapo on the right hand side of the picture.


This is me enjoying our little son Lapo.




We were all  dressed very sharp. This is Chicco looking absolutely great. He is getting taller and taller.
I like him with a dark suit very sharp with his bow tie.


This group picture in front of the church is with the boys and Anna my mother in law.
There is also a friend of Chicco at the left hand side.


This is a picture with the boys.. on the great day just outside S.Bede in La Canada.


This is Chicco about to make his first communion. He has already complete his confession and now he is lining to the altar. At church we had really good places in a front row.




In S. Bede a group picture with Chicco  center, Dario at his right, Luca at his left and Lapo next to Chicco.



Finally a picture with Chicco and Stefanie and Anna is due,
Stefanie has been in charge of Chicco's catechism at S.Bede. She is a good friend of Anna as well.



After the communion we went to Celestino's Restaurant in Pasadena. This is a very good Italian  restaurant.



he Drago's family has been opening many excellent Restaurants in LA.
It is a good pool of Italian Restaurants that brings many familiar Italian recipes  in LA.


Anna was so kind to offer the dinner to the whole family and a few friends. She is clearly a true person that loves our family.

At the Restaurant I found myself at home. I had a wonderful Risotto al Nero di Seppia (black squid ink).. no cheese on it..


As a desert we had panna cotta with Strawberries.. Lapo called it Strawberry soup!

This is Lapo and Simona and the Panna Cotta.



On Sunday morning Chicco tried his present:  he received a new racket with a bad to hold it. 
He was really happy.



On Sunday morning we took the boys to swimming at the Rose Bowl. As usual Chicco swam alone on the big pool and later the boys were on the same smaller pool. This is a picture for the both of them.


Finally the boys changed. Chicco had the chance of try his new racket playing with Simona.

They both enjoyed playing together. Simona is really good at playing tennis as well.
She used to play back in Italy, and she had not lost her touch with the game.



Finally it was time to grab a bite and Chicco had Catechism. This time he is for his Confirmation.
It is scheduled for the beginning of May. It is a tentative date as it has not been set yet. The presence of the Los Angeles Bishop is required for the Confirmation and it is still pending.

We finally went to eat at Le Pain Quotidien. I had a gazpacho with some Quinoa salad. 
Chicco was really happy, Simona and Lapo were also with us


The Sunday was completed and I came back with Simona at the apartment in Bakersfield.
Chicco and Lapo stayed back as they were getting ready for the new week. Anna was with them to make sure everything was  ready and in order for the day.
As mentioned  I came back to the apartment got my language in order , cleaned up my staff and got ready for my day. Prepared food for today..Called Simona and make sure she was alright. Last time I talked to her she was still a couple of hours away from home.

Along the way we talked about our family business. She mentioned that she is doing her best to protect our own interest and our kiddos. She laid out was she had been advised to do.
As it is a family business I will not go into the details of it.
Suffice to say it is a good sensitive and blessed project.
Simona is always great in whatever she does. She has an infinite patience and an infinite love for the family and for me.
I am trying my best to reciprocate her trust and her love.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





.

No comments:

Post a Comment