Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday April 9 2015

Yesterday I went back to the apartment and as usual first things I  cooked my meal.
I made Staffed mushroom with seasoned Chicken tenders.



The portobella mushroom have been staffed with  a base of bread crumbs, spices, herbs mixed together with water and olive oil.
I cooked the mushroom in the oven for 30 minutes at 300 F and in the final 10 minutes the broil setting has been used. Hence the top of the mushroom came out brown.

Lapo was at home playing with his Chiba lego while Chicco was finishing his homework with Anna's supervision. He then went to play tennis with Mike.

After my dinner it was time for me to go to my gym.. this is where I am doing my physical therapy.

At the gym a Bike was waiting for me and Erica made sure it was available.


After cycle I started doing body pump with Silvia and it was time to go.
I did not realized that Norberto was waiting outside at the gym for me..
Hence as soon I figured out he was there we went back home.
Norberto had been patiently waiting for me.. 

After a shower and a light snack I went to bed.. I took this picture of my son and wished everybody good night.

This morning first things I went to the reception to fill in a money requisition form for today's hair cut. I am going to have a business like hair cut as my son is going to have his first communion this Saturday.

After passing at the reception I went by to kid with James. He snapped this picture of me with my bunny ears.
He was busy with sorting trough all his materials. He received some Ikea furniture that are really nice and inexpensive to use.

I personally like Ikea very much.


After all this I had my breakfast.

Kefir, Milk, blueberry, Bran Flakes Cereal, Coffee.
A single Ezekiel toast of honey and peanut butter.


Finally it was time to get going.

Simona had already took the boys to school. They are both going to the same public school in La Canada. The public school is ranked to be the top in the state. We believe it is a very good public school as the School District over there is run really well and there are many parents involved. Beside La Canada is an affluent community.

This Sunday our eldest son Chicco is doing his first communion at S.Bede the local church in La Canada. Lapo our youngest son is really looking forward to grow up and to be able to follow his brother footsteps. Overall Chicco leads the way while Lapo follows suit.

This is the way a family is  moved along in life.
Enjoy the reading.. I am going to do some CR..
sincerely
Giuseppe











No comments:

Post a Comment