Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday April 09 2015 Mon amour be strong

Today I chatted with Diana the receptionist at the AAC.
She is a nice person to open up and she knows all about Lapo. Chicco and Simona.

She knows about our personal history and she remembers as well the time when Lapo was a little boys.

It is a good person to have a nice conversation in the morning. She is working together with Isabella.

I read the news paper here a the AAC and then I came to do my blog.

This morning Simona called me to let me know that our  kiddos were  already at school and that she went to Caltech very early. At Caltech she is Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Engineering. Right know Simona is holding on her shoulder the weight of our household.

 She is always on top of her many responsibilities. Simona knows very well that  she has to many responsibilities to do and she also knows that the CNS is absolutely doing its best for everybody and in particular for me.

I am grateful for what the CNS is doing for me.

Today I have made my little part by taking to Amanda a folder with some stickers on it.

She has appreciated and it is a gesture I am doing wholeheartedly.

Also I have been reading the current event news and horoscope to the AAC. Again it makes me happy making this simple gesture of gratitude.

This morning as usual I had a really good breakfast.. Blueberry, Brain Flakes, milk,  bread with peanut butter and honey and finally a good mulberry oatmeal. Obviously a good cup of coffee.
I have washed everything by hands (conserve the water) and then took the bus at 9:30pm.





Yesterday afternoon I went to have my hair cut at Great Clips.
Michael drove me over there and once done he took me back to the apartment.
He is a very nice person to work with. Hence thank you very much Michael for taking care of this item as well.


I spent $15 and I left a 20% tips. 
They did a good job and now I feel like I am back  having my hair the way I am accustomed to have.

As this weekend I am going home for my son First Communion  I wanted to have a business like clean cut.

As I had time I wrote to Chicco and Lapo at home. Whenever I am writing to my boys it is in English and block letters. I am addressing the both of them as when Lapo will be older I hope he will have time to read my letters.


I had received from them a nice postcard from Mammoth where they had been skiing with Simona.



I had written as well to my mom back in Verona, Italy.

My mom is doing her best at home. She is keeping herself busy as she has retired from her daily job at school. In my home town Verona my brother Francesco leaves nearby. Francesco is married to Sara. They both spend time with my mom, clearly they have their own life and their own leisure time to spent. My brother Francesco and Sara like to attend the Chievo soccer match.






This weekend the plan is for me to go back home. As mentioned earlier our eldest son is getting his First Communion at S. Bede. Hence I will be gone from Saturday morning to Sunday evening at night.

Nursing has already been informed to package my meds for the couple of  days I will be gone.
Also as Saturday I will not be around I am going to skip the normal activities of my Saturday: grocery shopping and movie. 

Grocery shopping will be done on Monday evening once I am back.  Movie.. it is the least of my worries..
Enjoy the reading my love it is all because you are my guiding start in the sky..
Mon amour..be strong 
We are getting there.
Baci
Giuseppe

Some Luminosity before lunch..
Thank you Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment