Friday, April 17, 2015

Post lunch blogging

Lunch  a good lunch outside under the patio.

As I was still hungry I asked Berta for a Sandwich. I had my Sandwich with  turkey breast and sliced cheese. I got my coffee and washed my teeth.


I called home and found Anna with the boys. Simona is away at Yale University for a conference.


Anna has prepared 'Pollo al latte': Chicken Breast rolled on a white flour. Then they are cooked with milk and pressed garlic. 
Anna mentioned that our kids like it very much.

Simona just sent me an email mentioning that it is all well with her.

While I talked to Anna, I was asking her to make sure that Simona has some proper rest once she is coming back from the East Coast. 
I am sure that Simona will do the best for our family

This is today's riddle:


A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: 
What is her motive for killing her sister?

Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

It is time for Luminosity
Thank you CNS.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment