Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday April 16 2017 Paparazzi posting

Simona went on the East Coast at Yale University for a few days.  She has been invited to attend a workshop
She landed safely yesterday evening and then with the group she went to eat a pizza and different entrees. I am sure she is doing fine.
Back home my mother in law Anna is taking care of our kiddos. So both Lapo and Chicco  are well covered while Simona is away. She will be back this Saturday.

Having said this we are all covered.

This morning at the AAC I greeted Dr. Ashley the founder of CNS. He is a real gentleman. My family and I are grateful for all his patience and effort for everybody in particular for me. As Sarah mentioned Giuseppe you are worth it! CNS has been able to put me back on my feet..



As usual I had a good breakfast today. A good dose of blueberry, whole fat milk, Kefir and low fat Bran Flakes Cereal. Finally a couple of peanut butter and honey  on  toasted Ezekiel breads. Let's not forget the coffee and the picture of my family with me.

This morning I greeted James, Jarron and Caesar and asked them to fix my leaking fridge.
Caesar came to take a look and he realized he  needed a part for fixing it.

After ward as I was at the workshop we snapped a funny and safe picture.
They know me very well and they all know how to handle my kind picture requests. I believe I have a vocation of a Paparazzi!

Isn't it a good way to start my day?



Yesterday evening it was a Wednesday and after therapy I came back home at the apartment.

A quick byte and it was time for me to go the the fitness gym
I had cycle with Angie. The bike was waiting for me  so I grabbed and happily went for it.

I showed Angie the pictures I have from Chicco's first communion. I showed her the pictures of both the boys with a bow tie. I showed her the pictures for Simona my wife and for me all dressed up for the happy Family occasion.


After cycle I started doing body pump with Siliva and finally at 7pm it was time for me to go back to the apartment. Michael provided me with an excellent service. He was very polite as usual and very nice with me. I like working with him a lot. He mentioned he will be gone for a few days. And he will be back to take me to the gym on Monday and Tuesday again.
A little snack before going to bed and after a good and soothing showers.

I slept like a baby and then woke up early as usual.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment