Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Luminosity April 8




Pescado April 8th

I had Pescado like Lapo our  little son. 
Together with my white Cod fish I had rice with summer squash and a good salad with Chia seeds.
I had my lunch outside.. it was a briskly day but this is the way I like to spend my day.



Simona was working hard as usual she had time to talk to me at the phone.
She mentioned today she is going to write an email to me with Ciao Bello!..
I actually thought as she was busy I got to write a chance to write her a nice reminder.

Right now Yoga is going on,, but for the time being my PT is going to happen at the 24 fitness gym..
You see it is a game of patience and of  fortitude. While at the AAC I am not doing any PT for the body.. Actually speaking of PT I am going to work on my CR (PT for the brain).
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment