Friday, April 24, 2015

post lunch posting April 24

I had my lunch outside under the patio.
Candy prepared food for everybody.. yet I brought my own food. Risotto with zucchini quash with bouillon cube by Anna. I seasoned it with butter and Parmesan cheese.

I then had chicken tender breaded and a side of a healthy spinach salad with Chia seeds, tomatoes, a tad of onion. Dressed with Olive Oil and vinegar.  Finally I had a fruit salad with strawberry.

All served under the porch outside as usual. Today is a very nice day to eat outside.




Afterward I had my coffee drink and finally brushed my teeth.

Merari was so kind today to wash my plastic container so I am praising her for her kindness.

While I had  lunch I called my mom in Verona Italy. She is doing great, she mentioned that over the weekend my sister Isabella who leaves in Germany will spend a few days with her in Verona.
This is a picture of Ponte Pietra in Verona. The river is called Adige. There are many bridges in my home town. I wish you had the chance to visit it one day.


Tomorrow is the 25th of April, and in Italy this corresponds to a celebration.



Liberation Day in Italy


Liberation Day is a national holiday in Italy that is annually celebrated on April 25. 
It marks the fall of Mussolini's Italian Social Republic and the end of the Nazi 
occupation in Italy in 1945,
 towards the end of the second World War.

Let's not forget my family here in La Canada, US.
have also called home in La Canada and  and spoke with Anna 
my mother in law and Lapo our little one.

He had just finished polpettone with potatoes prepared by Anna.

I have also called Simona and found her in her office. She was doing great.
She mentioned that her days is doing well. I confirmed after her that I am doing well.
Her  days is going well and this is important to me.
This morning I had no time to reach Simona so I left a voice mail instead. 
She confirmed it was a fast moving day.

Enjoy your reading.. some CR work.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment