Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday June 26 Pegasus

It is a Pegasus for Simona my wife.


 I met her in France and felt in love. She had to return to Rome as her staying was over.

I sent her flowers (White Calluses)  with an international courier.

 I wrote a note to her.
The note was saying " Pegasus correctly is busy, I am sending you white calluses that are white and wing equipped " (Bianche e alate)

Simona's parents were pleasantly surprised. I love Simona very much, always had and always will.

Let's go back to yesterday's activities. I had dinner before going to the gym.
As usual I am eating before doing sport.




I then went to the gym. Obviously Charity was there to snap a picture with me. She is wearing a blue shirt at my left hand side.

Charity knows all about me and my family. Hence  I believe she is comfortable by me stopping by to greet her.


At the gym everybody knows me, and they are all very kind to stop by with me for a picture.
Once they decide to leave, they are gone, but for the time being we enjoy the present moment.


Yesterday evening I did cycle with Janette  here pictured at my right hand side.

A good cycle  session, I enjoyed it very much. It is all good.


Magali drove me to the gym and back.


Afterward I had a late evening snack.


I call it a modified Piadina.

 It is white toasted bread with Italian Mortadella to replenish the spent fuel. 
Obviously my family is always with me at any time.

Simona and the boys are currently in Brussels to visit  her brother Andrea.
In this picture our boys (Chicco and Lapo on the left hand side) and playing with Matteo ( at the right hand side). Matteo is Andrea's son.


Simona told me that yesterday she took the boys to see a really good movie.
It is the latest feature movie from Pixar and Disney.

It is called Inside out.


They all saw the movie in French.

I saw it last week and enjoyed it very much. Hence I recommended to her.

I am happy that the whole family had the chance  to enjoy this show.

After the movie they all went to have dinner at Quick. It is a fast food chain in Belgium,



My breakfast this morning has been really good, as usual I am making sure that I do healthy choices for my food.

Bran Flakes, Raw Blueberry. Blueberry Kefir, Milk and Coffee.



I stopped by the Maintenance Department: Chain, Caesar, Jarron and James.

I snapped a  funny picture as usually. 
 Today it was my turn to pretend helping  with the trash bin. 


Later I  went to the park to grab the newspaper at the farthest location.

 I like to walk around in the morning.


Finally at 9:00 am I was ready to grab the bus.
I am always early but I like it this way.

At the AAC, this morning I read the newspaper. The local news, International situation, California Water  and drought situation.

Finally I came to fill my daily blog.
Well, enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment