Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday June 1

I was back home in La Canada over the past few days.

Simona came to pick me up on Saturday . I  cleaned the whole apartment while I was waiting for her.

It was time for me to clean the balcony. I had purchased a pottery soil to be most likely used in an open field. I used it instead on my enclosed pots. He started stinking a lot and  had many flies.

So I was happy to get rid of it. 

On Saturday Simona my wife came to pick me up at 11:30 am.
On Sunday morning we went with the boys to   to the Rosebowl as they had swimming lessons.






Our kiddos had Jessica as their swimming instructor. She is the lady with the white hat.






After ward the kiddos had a snack: a good ice cream


We went to Church at S.Bede in La Canada.
Monsignor Antonio from Caserta (he speaks a good Italian) was there to officiate the service.
He gave to my family  a special blessing.

We later went to Century City at Westfield mall. We had lunch at Obica. A very good Italian place that has many good Italian food.

Both Chicco and Lapo were happy to be there with us.



I had a good Burrata, Mozzarella and caprese salad



As I was there I had a wonderful Italian Pizza with Burrata.. really good!


Finally Simona recommended to focus on the Desert offering.

So Simona had hers.



And I  went for mine.


We had the chance of celebrating with my family at home my birthday ( I am officially 48 years old)

We only had water for lunch.





I had many good presents.

I already had a new phone last week. Thank you Simona.
I had very good books.

From Chicco and Lapo I had two wonderfully well crafted birthday cards.



They are at the apartment in my bed room.
My family from Italy sent me an Amazon Gift Card. It is a nice present.
I need to figure out how to use it.

This morning I came back and greeted as always everybody:  James, Jarron. I also met Schain who is replacing Brad. So this is my  funny picture of the day.


James mentioned that he is going to give me some new potting soil to replace the one I have been throwing away. The one I got was most likely for an open field.

This time it is going to be for pottery. No flies around.



















No comments:

Post a Comment