Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16 personal business

Simona has called me and she has arrived in Minneapolis.
She is attending the American Meteorological Society Conferee,

She is going from the airport to her hotel. Part of the  conference Center is taken by  the American Meteorological Society.

She has a nice hotel. It is one of the many that she has been staying in  this year.

I am sure she is going to be fine over there.
Meanwhile I am still in recovery room 623.. my appalling little room   keeps going on.

As a matter of fact both Simona and I are going to be located in rooms. The difference is that hers has been chosen and there is certainly a room service.

My appalling little room has not been chosen nor selected, finally there is no room service either. Housekeeping is done by Lupe, when I am inviting her to come and clean the mess that I am subjected to stay in at CNS she is taking care of it.

By the way I do not feel it at all a Home Away From Home.. as the CNS brochure is so much bolstering its doing...

Dear Yolanta and CNS.. please make sure you keep Mr Bean under check in terms of cleansess and you know everything else..

Enough said Dear CNS and Yolanta.

May hi have my money back please?

Sincerely



No comments:

Post a Comment