Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday June 5

Well I  move unit to 623 and have planted new flowers yesterday.

Lavender, and daisy with  wildflowers.

The CNS has provided me with some new pottery soil. Far better than the one I had it before as it was meant to be used for open field.

I am watering them carefully everyday




Over the past days I have being busy moving to a new cozy apartment 623













It is a one two bedroom one bath tiny apartment.
Largely insufficient for me but apparently we are on cost saving measure. 

Thank you CNS for cutting cost by squeezing whenever you can safe money.


To add insult  to injury CNS made me find a Welcome note " Being at home while away from home".. such a laughable note that requires the peaty and compassion of a Saint.



Anyway I went to the gym and everything went well.
It is my place where it is actually a place where I can be free from the constraints of CNS.
It was time for Zumba with Mike ant later cycle with with Janette.


At the gym I greeted Debby, Tiki and her daughter Kashi. Gloria and many other of my acquaintances. I met Thomas his wife Anne-Marie (they are two  persons of German origins and they are very nice. I am always greeted them using my few German words that I know.  

Gabrielle  came to pick me up and I went back to my beautiful rehabilitation apartment.
On the way back the van for full with other patients who got dinner at McDonald's. In my opinion it was a stinky van.

Anyway this morning as usual I went to the park the farthest away to pick the newspaper.. a bit of fresh hair away from you guys is really good.




Later I had  my daily picture by swinging by Shane, Jarron, Caesar and James. They told me it was National Doughnut day.. so I got a picture with their doughnuts. 





At some point earlier in the morning I called home -Simona is still battling a bad cold. Our kiddos are at home being kiddos.. Anna is making sure they are busy. 
They are both at the end of the school year. So they have time to stay at home, while there Anna is providing them a structured day.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment