Friday, June 19, 2015

post Lunch June 19

I had a really good lunch outside under the patio.

A home made lunch as usual: polpettine and a great spinach salad, with walnut, tomatoes, carrot and apple. Dressed Italian style.




Chicco and Lapo are well.
Chicco will go this afternoon to a friend's party while Lapo is going to be staying home with Anna.

While talking to Anna she mentioned that I can freeze my polpettine raw before cooking. 

Afterward I can put it frozen in the oven to cook.

Anna knows all this good solutions. I am always open to Anna's suggestions.

Simona is still attending her Meteorological Conference in Minneapolis.
She emailed me that she gave her talk earlier today. In a couple of hours she is going to leave Minneapolis by flying back to California.

Earlier today I had a call from Matt. He works at the clinic as well.
He did not feel well today so he is taking the weekend off to get better.
I am sure he is doing his best for his health.
We were supposed to go to check the local green power generation for Bakersfield.
I indicated him a couple of interesting options for us to visit.
It will be for another time. After all these facilities are here to stay for quite some time.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment