Thursday, June 25, 2015

Waffle and lunch June 25

I had a really good lunch, under the patio outside.

I had Salmon (cooked yesterday) with white bread.



Then a really good and healthy salad.
Spinach, tomatoes, apple, nuts..home made Italian dressing.

Really good and yummy.

Finally a bit of coffee and oral care.
During lunch  I spoke to many people of my family.
With Skype  I called Brussels (Andrea's house phone)  where Simona is visit her Brother Andrea.
The boys are really happy to be there and do enjoy playing with Matteo their five years old cousin.

The boys are well, they have already caught up with the time difference between US and Europe.
Simona is making sure that the boys maintain  a regular day and sleeping rhythm.
Simona mentioned that the boys already had a chance to taste Belgian Waffle.

I looked it up on Google. It is a very rich and wonderful treat.


Simona mentioned that while in Europe our eldest son Chicco will add several inches to his eight. 

She also mentioned that Lapo will probably come back a bit taller and with a rounder tummy.

Over lunch I also had a chance to talk to my mom in Verona.

She is doing well. As over there it is evening TV time she was watching some TV.
She is doing better and she is in good spirit.
I had problem taking  to her using Skype so she called me back.


Simona just sent me this picture of our kiddos. Chicco is the tallest with a grey T-Shirt. Lapo is at his left hand side with a dark blue T-Shirt.


Waffle is clearly a very tasty snack for this trip.

This picture is taken on the same days as the boys are visiting Brussels.

Simona mentioned that it represent a Chocolate Elephant.


Over there, our kiddos are playing with Matteo. I am glad they have family over there.





Shortly it is time for me to go.
Enjoy
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment