Friday, June 26, 2015

Post lunch June 26 and tre moschettieri

Over lunch I talked to Simona. I had a wonderful lunch today outside under the patio my usual spot.

I grabbed today a piece of garlic bread with my chicken things. I had a rich spinach salad, with nut halves, cucumber, tomatoes. Dressed Italian Style with Olive Oil and Vinegar.







I6 06 68 88? 98
we turn that up-side down

16 06 68 88 ? 98

the ? is replaced by 87

we turn it back right side up again and we have

I6 06 68 88 L8 98

Answer L8


Simona is still visiting her brother Andrea in Brussels. The family is well. She went with the boys and  our nephew Matteo -with the green T-shirt  to watch the move Inside Out.
Afterward she took the kids to eat at Quick. It is a fast food restaurant - let's say the French equivalent of the American McDonald.
The three boys have their fair fun while in Europe. I tre moschettieri


Lapo is wearing a blue T-shirt while Chicco is wearing an orange T-shirt.

They all look intensely focused on their sandwich.

The boys told Simona that once back in US they would like to watch again the movie InsideOut.

This is a nice movie I saw last week at the movie theater.
I highly recommended to you all. It talk about the important of forming long lasting positive memories during our childhood.


The movie tells the story of what happens when the deepest and oldest memories are getting unbalanced.


I have personally liked very much the movie.
After watching it, I asked Morgana if she had a couple of small toys for my kids.
And sure enough she came back with two small toys for my kids.

My plan for the weekend?
Well this afternoon is gym time.
On Saturday it is cleaning the apartment and grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.
Finally on Saturday evening I will go to catch a movie.
I would like to see Ted2 

On Sunday I will be doing recuycle at 11am, finally gym  at about 1:30 2pm  for just one hour.
I will be then going back to get my med and dinner and then be ready for Church.

Enjoy the weekend, and don' t you worry too much.
Everything is well.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment