Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday June 02

Yesterday at the apartment I have been cooking rice with vegetable. While it was cooking I have been writing to my family.
An interesting newspaper article for Simona on climate changes, then a letter to my sons.
Some stickers for Lapo as well,




I then went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.
#Jessica# drove me there and back.

As usual I had a lot of fun going there.
I greeted Jamie as usual. She mentioned her sons and husband are all fine.


I have greeted Ashley as well.


I spent $96 all in good grocery shopping.

As usual as I have brought back my reusable bag I got a ticket for the raffle.
Finally I got a bunch of stickers that I will be distributing around CNS.



Today It is my birthday, as my mom says I was born 47 years ago in Italy at 2pm.
At my birth no defects were found yet.. obviously it was well buried  in my Skull.

As I was born nevertheless with a congenital malformation to my head.
Well Ad Majora...

or Tu ne quesieris quem mihi quem tibi dii dederint..

If you are classically educated with Latin.. or the easier way for you is to google it..
so that you can pretend to understand Latin as well

My breakfast has been great in peace and lessening to NPR radio as usual



This morning I went to kid with Shane, Jarron, James and Caesar.. they all know me and they are always full of good advice for me.so here is my picture of me starting my day.




At the clinic I read the newspaper to everybody .. obviously no horoscope in my own world..
For the world of the horoscope you have to believe in Fantasyland.

We had Mediation with Matt, but I have to tell you I don't like it any longer.
I can see that his approach is far from being a scientific approach nor it is of my pleasing.

I can see there is a clash between a scientific mind like mine and a mind that is not trained in following and presenting a topic with a concise and precise exposition.

At the present time I believe the Meditation topics and time for me is worth the  heat I leave for  the chair.

Hence thank you about Mediation but no  thank you please...

Anyway I had a good lunch outside under the patio. As the first patio was busy with other patients I went to the patio the farthest away where the CNS employees eat. I made sure to leave it in pristine conditions. 

I like to have my lunch by myself. And in fact I like to be by myself.. with the company of my family and my kiddos. 

Speaking of my family, Simona my wife is sick. She has just completed her classes at Caltech (She is Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Engineering) and she came down with a good cold.  Right now her voice is very low. Normally Simona has a very present voice, very pleasant and distinctive. Both Chicco and Lapo our two sons were at home as they are starting their summer break.

Today they are going to Taekwondo. So the boys are always busy with their activities.


My good lunch as always outside under the staff patio as the other was busy. 
I made sure to leave it in pristine conditions as I found it.

I had a rich rise with vegetable -Zucchini squash, carrot and onion.  Parmesan cheese  and oil.
A good salad as a side.



Today after the therapy I will be going to the gym .. finally.. after the weekend at home and yesterday grocery shopping (thank you Jessica) I feel it is definitely the time to go to the gym.

I have been packing a few pounds lately... eating good food and staying put is the perfect combination to gain weight.
Don't get me wrong I like good food.. yest definitely I like it but I can see my stomach gaining a bit of a subtle smoothness during these times of festivity.

Enjoy the reading.. time for some Luminosity.

Sincerely
Giuseppe










No comments:

Post a Comment