Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday June 8 2015

Let's start from the activities of the weekend.
On  Friday I went to the gym with Reyes.
I did my independent work out
Chest Press 6  x 40
Shoulder Press 3 x 60
Triceps Press 3 x 60

I received new razor blades so I change it, and now the razor cuts really well. Until my next birthday.
I have received new Summer Sandals that I am now using it everyday.


On Saturday morning I took care of the apartment  623 washed everything, right now as I have a new smaller apartment and  my washer and dryer are outside. Apparently right now it works this way.

I wrote as usual a letter back home. Writing outside as right now I do not have any place else to write to my family.



On Saturday evening Randy my roommate became aggressive with me. When I made him notice about keeping things tight and in order in the apartment he  pushed me on the floor, he trowed his staff around and become very agitated and out of control.

Supervisors were informed as well as Jolanta my Case Manager.
This is why we have always a staff in the apartment.


In the morning I  took the change of cleaning the tiny apartment that I have right now.
Apt 623 is really small and tiny. I bet there is a lot of saving that CNS is doing by squeezing two people in this confined space.

I cleaned the bathroom, all surfaces and floor.


The kitchen was next, including the floor.



Later in morning at 10:30 am I also did my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

This time I spent $67.42  only.
It shows my  bill has been shrinking together with my fridge, right now it is a tiny little appliance in the small kitchen. And it is shared between two people.

Nevertheless the people at Trader Joe's are always nice to me.

Kenvas and Monica


As usually reusable bags with stickers for everybody and ticket for the raffle.
I took the change of cleaning the tiny apartment that I have right now.
Apt 623 is really small and tiny. I bet there is a lot of saving that CNS is doing right now.

Monica game me some coloring sheet for my kids. 

For lunch I made Carbonara Pasta using the Pancetta that was about to expire, I really enjoyed it.



In the afternoon I went to see the movie Spy with Melissa McCarthy.


A funny and relaxing movie indeed.

She is Morgana as usual very kind to me. 

As usual I got bids and a coke.. this time the coke did not taste that good.

As I was taking the above picture I talked about my kids. I mentioned her that Lapo expressed the preference for staying in Kindergarten rather than going to first grade.
I believe she enjoyed the conversation.

On Sunday morning I took the change of cooking polpettine following Anna's recommendation.
Ground turkey, eggs, bread crumble and bit of seasoning.  Cooking in the oven for 40 minutes and finally broiling for a few minutes,

As it was cooking I wrote to my family again and made a drawing for my youngest son Lapo who is going this year in first grade.


I also included some coloring foils I was given at Trader Joe's.



At 11am I went for Recycle with Kyle. I made $1.39 .. you will  not become rich by doing recycle.... 

Simona my wife took the kids to swimming lesson at the Rosebowl.
At 2pm I went to the gym and Dalina took me there.

As usual I snapped a picture with Charity over there. She is so kind to me. We talked about my kids and we greeted each other a good day. She is the smiling lady at my right hand side.


At the gym I followed my own program:
-stepper 2.65 miles, level 7 in 30 minutes
-abdominal
-leg extension 3x50lb
-leg press 3x80lb
-abdominal crunch 3x30 

I like this little routine of mine.

While  there I met Nafsir.

I came back to my tiny cramped apartment I had a quick dinner and went off to church.

Alex drove us to church. And we went there a few minutes late.. apparently nobody noticed it but me. As they say Ad Majora. It was Corpus Christi celebration and Father Mark was celebrating.

Apparently CNS doe not care about being on time to church, it counts on the other not being able to discern the time of the day.

 On Monday June 8 (today) while I was sleeping an NRS knocked my bed door at 2.45 am.
You see there is the night supervisor to check on everybody.. he is fine... but an NRS to get into my room at this odd hours of the night THIS  NOT ACCEPTABLE. 
At the clinic I asked a couple of Tylenol and had a good cup of coffee. This is also a case for  Ad Majora as well.

Today our kids are attending Summer camp at Caltech. Simona is Assistant Professor at Caltech University in Pasadena. For the summer Caltech is organizing a summer camp for the kiddos of their employees.
 It is a nice way to take care of their families.

I gave stickers to Chelsea for her daughters and to Amanda for her kiddos.
Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment