Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday June 29 post lunch

I received this picture of our kiddos from Simona.
They are doing sign seeing in Brussels,
The monument at their back is the Brandenburg gate.
I knew it by heart and just to confirm it I google it.
You see you need to be proficient with both the computer and with the old world.



During my break I enjoyed very much my self made lunch.
Risotto with zucchini, polpettine, a healthy salad with tostadas.
Finally a couple of sweet oranges.


Simona is well. The whole family is going to leave Brussels tomorrow. Simona takes the kids to Rome, Italy with her mom Anna. She is going to stay just a  day. on Thursday she is giving to go to UK. University of Exter. She gives a talk over there. 


Enjoy the feeling..
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment