Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday June 10 2015

It is a wonderful day at CNS.
Today Monica's son is 5 years old!
The wonderful accommodation 623 is really suitable for a bunch of people.. too bad you can not came to check it out. It is clearly showing all the strength and care of the facility.

I am feeling treated like a second choice person at CNS.. something started going down the drain .. whenever CNS decided it was time for me to go down the drain...

I need to take picture of the cramped quarter 623 - no space to leave, only a tiny cramped place to get in and out as soon as possible..

I am following my own therapy so that I can stay busy drought out the day.  Pretending it is worth the money that it costs. In my opinion .. you will have to wait for my opinion on this matter.


Anyway let's switch to the family business.
Today our kiddos are at a summer camp at Caltech University where they are enjoying their summer time. Simona brings the both of them over there and Marina our nanny is taking them back. They have all their friends from the neighborhood.

Yesterday I went back to Apartment 623 -and had a chance of cooking some good staff for me.
Risotto alle zucchine, or rice with courgette. A lot of Parmesan cheese and olive Oil. Despite the cramped quarter where I am confided at the moment I am  cooking.. There is no space nor utensil for cooking. It is a real nightmare. I used Coconut Oil for cooking. It is a healthy and good choice for high temperature cooking.





Apt 623 Home away from home... Is this a commercial of it is the finest mockery of CNS?

I have to tell you I am not at all happy for the current accommodation... As you have realized by now I am in fact absolutely disappointed.


Yesterday as usual it was my gym time by myself and among the normal people that are over there.

I am not a normal person myself as I am taking picture with everybody..  but hey it is for documentation and for the Insurance, as Jolanta B. has to keep showing my own Rehabilitation activities.


Anyway I went to the gym and did boot camp with Ellie here picture at my left hand side.


At the gym I brought stickers for Keyla. She is the smiling lady with the dark hair.
It was her last day. She moved to a different location with her boyfriend.
Next to Keyla is Charity  always happy to see me at the gym.



After my boot camp with Ellie I had Zumba with Mike.. 
O well Zumba is always Zumba.
Finally at 6:50pm it was time to leave as Maria Fernanda had my coverage only until 7pm.

It was my going back to the cramped apartment #623 where I am confined at the moment.

An evening shower with a Type 2 Piadina - Melatonine Trazodone and Divalproex as my night meds.

Type 2 piadina is Kale with Basmati Rise. The last snack of the day.

I slept well and wake up as usual at 6am.

I had a good breakfast. Balanced in carbs, protein and fat. According to my calories counter by my Iphone it is alright.


This morning Jesus brought me the censor that my wife Simona sent me.

I misplaced mine in the moving to the smaller and cramped apartment 623.

I misplaced my own dignity and my own freedom and good will by going to the cramped apartment 623.

I am smiling in this picture. Inside I am appalled by the current Insurance treatment.



Anyway I am posting a picture of a good friend of mine from my home town Verona in Italy.
The  river is the Adige.



Anna is at the left hand side, her son Astareke is at her right hand side.
Astareke means in Aramaic "He who brings peace"
Astareke is 14 years old. I am sure Anna will like me posting the picture of her family with Verona.




This morning I went to see Miss Mary at the reception and I got money management (bringing back  to her my Grocery and Outing receipts and left over money).

As a result of the move I have not spent much in Grocery. I normally don't spend much in outing.


The insurance gives each patient of CNS the following weekly allowance:

 $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

Grocery is meant to buy food while outing is for movie theater and the like.

Grocery shopping is done on several days. I am going at Trader Joe's on Saturday morning. It is the best shop for me. Some patients are going to Walmart, but I do not like it very much.

Other are going to Haggen, a recently high end supermarket opened in the valley.



Outing is  for movie theaters and while there I am always having a snack.
Typically a movie tickets goes for $10. The snack varies I am  going for a medium drink and dibs (ice cream). It comes out at $9:50.

I am also using the outing money for the charity offering at church. I am going to S. Francis on Sunday evening.  I typically give them $2.5

As a result my outing money  adds to $22. As I have $24 I am always returning $2.00.

Easy and straightforward calculation.

The grocery bill is also simple: I have been working hard in keeping my bill under control.
Last time I spent $67.42  instead of the budgeted $75.

Enjoy the reading.

If you can .. I do not have any nightmare at night. My nightmare starts at 9am and ends at 2:30pm.
It is a long due nightmare.. courtesy of being in a Rehabilitation Center.
It starts again as soon as I enter Rehabilitation apartment #623




No comments:

Post a Comment