Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday June 8 lunch

I have received my Sandal over the weekend.

I am using it everywhere.
Yesterday I went to church as well. It was hot and it was a casual life style that I enjoyed.

There were also other people around wearing open sandals.

Well, that is .. it fits my lifestyle and my micro apartment that CNS has confined me to.





It is really hot, nevertheless I had a good lunch outside in peace .. away.. different ? Sure I like to keep by myself as much as possible.

Outside there are a few cats in the distance, showing the outside is a peaceful place to eat..as opposite to the inside.





Well while eating, I called Anna at home who was staying back as our kiddos are attending a summer camp at Caltech. Today they packed their lunch, towel, sun screen and a lot of fun.

They went there with Simona and will come back with Marina our nanny.

Today Simona is well working hard as usual.
I mentioned her I need some ankle socks as it is really hot in Bakersfield. She sent me this link to make sure it is alright.

Enjoy the reading.. I have something to do. Luminosity is next,
Sincerely
Giuseppe


Sorry Luminosity making progress?  

You have not seen the way it is going over there in 623










No comments:

Post a Comment