Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday June 5 post lunch

I chatted today with Jolanta my Wonderful Case Manager at Innovation here at CNS.

A pleasant and courteous conversation. Confirming to her that Simona is the person in charge and that all communications to and from are certainly including my wife.

She noted understanding the current situation  and she mentioned she would think about the next steps.


I was late in calling Simona who called me worried about the absence of my phone presence.

I had a quick lunch, Staffed mushroom and egg panned chicken thighs.

I called home and found both Lapo and Chicco enjoying their lunch. Anna was with them as usual, making sure that the boys are well taken care.




After calling everybody.
I had coffee and brushed my teeth.

Enjoy your reading,

thank you Simona and Anna
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment