Tuesday, June 16, 2015

post lunch Tuesday June 16

It is my  lunch break.. as usual in peace under the porch outside, it is a beautiful day after all not too hot not too cold.

I am eating the lunch that I have been preparing.. following Anna's suggestions and her infinite tips on how to prepare my meal.

Tostadas (large yellow hard cord shell) are from Simona though, she buys it at Target.

The wonderful tomatoes, cucumber and arugula salad is courtesy of Trader Joe's, my own creation.





Over lunch  I called home. both Chicco and Lapo are well. They are with Anna as Simona has left on her way to the East Coast. In the meantime Anna is taking care of our kiddos. Both Chicco and Lapo are enjoying their time off school. 

Some homework, and some fun playing activities (they told me they were playing the WEE :) ).. Anna knows how to keep the boys busy with different activities. This afternoon they will be going to Taekwondo.
It is all well. Back home.

Some Luminosity next
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment