Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday June 16


As every Monday yesterday I went to do Yoga at the 24 fitness gym.

I worked hard and got together with some normally behaving people.
A refreshing splash of normality.


I  am not normal either as I am snapping pictures with everybody..
this is the way I have been accepted in the Bakersfield community.



After Yoga Chanel was ready to pick me up as the road around the CNS apartment is being resurfaced.

Back at the apartment I  found  a messy situation..hard to ignore hard to get over it.

Dirty dishes, cake leftover in a open surface..


great poor food and particular a soiled place everywhere.

I called Joel the supervisor and he came to check it out.




As a result I can not stand this place...

Simona has left on her way to Minneapolis, Chicco and Lapo are at home with Anna my awesome mother in law.
I need to talk to my Case Manager.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment