Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday June 30

Simona and the boys are having a good time in Brussels, Belgium.
Yesterday it was their last day.

Simona sent me this nice picture of the boys at the automobiles museum.

The car is a red Ferrari.



Yesterday evening after the therapy as usual I went back home and had a good dinner.

A healthy scrambled eggs and  a good  spinach salad. In the salad I added carrot, celery avocado and an apple. I tossed everything together and dressed with olive oil and vinegar.

Everything so good and healthy.


Later I went to the gym to do Yoga with Erica. She is the lady at my far right. The guy next to me is Lee. He is a contractor for JPL. He mentioned that the Thousand Oaks facility is even bigger that the one here in Bakersfield.


I enjoyed Yoga very much. It is getting better and better, I am getting stronger and have better balance. Clearly the other people there have a better posture than me. But hey I am doing my very best.

After Yoga It was time for me to do cycle with Lolita. She is the lady at my right hand side.

She is always happy to see me over there.



At the gym I was dropped off, and at 7pm Kyle came to pick me up and take me back to the apartment.

I took my shower and and had a snack.
Finally it was time to clean everything,  dry  all and put away my dishes. 
Go to bed and sleep.
Finally at 6am I was again up and running again.



My breakfast has been balanced as usual. A good mix of cold cereal with milk, blueberry, yogurt and coffee.


Our kids are leaving today Brussels


This picture is from the airport. Lapo is enjoying his doughnut. Chicco next to him  is smiling as he is about to fly back to Rome. 


Everybody is well.

Simona is well, she mentioned that she is going to call me today.  I am sure I can call myself to Rome and I will find all the family reunited.

I need to talk with Jolanta.
Enjoy the reading.
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment