Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday June 3 2014


Yesterday  It was my birthday and I was given a birthday card signed by all the people her at CNS.

I really appreciate the gesture. I am keeping it with my precious memory book.



In the evening after my therapy I  went back home and  prepared dinner.


I cooked my Cod Fish Fillet in the oven. I had the Cod Fillet defrosting the day before.. so it was time for it to get prepared.

I seasoned it and cut green peppers strips over it.
Olive Oil was finally added.


Cooking in the oven  for 20 minutes and broil for the last 5 minutes.

It came out very tasty and flavorful.

While I was cooking I  prepared a letter for my family.

A drawing for Lapo our youngest son (he expressed an interest for having some flowers drawn by me)


I then wrote a letter for Chicco, Simona and Anna. In English and block letters as usual.



I love very much our kids and my family and I am trying to do my best so that they know it.

I mailed  everything off to La Canada yesterday evening, it will take a few days for the US mail to deliver my letter  to them.

 I snapped a preview of it and I  sent it to my wife Simona and to Anna my mother in law for an advanced preview.

Finally  I had my good dinner ahead of the gym.



I cleaned everything by hand (save the water) and later I went to the 24 fitness gym.  Aunna took me there and back. It is called coverage.

I did the following exercise.

 2.5 miles of Stair Master, level 7
Leg press 3x50 kg
Abdominal 3x50 lb


Before leaving I kindly asked  Aunna snapped a picture of me with the people working at the gym:
at my far left is Erica with a blue polo  and  Cassie with a red polo. At my right hand side is Frank the manager.


I also snapped a picture with Johnny at my far right hand and Jessica next to me at my right. 
Cassie has moved  at my left hand side.



I came back to the apartment got  a shower and a snack and went to sleep.

Today I wake up early as usual.
Got a very good break fast. 



My day has started well with a Selphie, kidding as usual with James, Shane, Jarron and  Caesar.





I called Simona who was getting her day ready.. she still has a lingering cough. She will go to work at Caltech University anyway where she is Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Science and Environmental Engineering.

Our kiddos are at home since they are in summer break.
Today Chicco told me that it rains in La Canada.
I am sure Anna will be able to manage our kiddos'  time with some useful tasks.

Here at the center I read the newspapers and then I switched to my daily blog. 
I brought stickers to Starla, a flower to Amanda.

Before hand it was my day to turn me receipt for Money Management at the  clinic's reception.
I did not spend any outing money, yet I spent $95 for grocery shopping last Monday. Jessica came with me to drive me at Trader Joe's back and forth.

Enjoy the reading 
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment