Monday, June 15, 2015

Post lunch Monday June 15


As always it is good eating outside under the patio. It is  my home made food,  I always  prepare my  own food. At the grocery shore I  purchase basic elements to cook.. I am staying away from the ready to eat staff (except for Sushi) and enjoy a healthy variety of food elements.

I had staffed green bell peppers, polpette -Anna's style and boiled green beans.

Over the weekend my wife showed me that my Skype account is back in shape as before.

Therefore during my lunch break I called back home in Italy, and greeted my mom, she is doing better. Her teeth are still a work in progress. The dentist is in the process of inserting some new teeth as she broke her back teeth while eating something hard.

She is in good spirit and taking care of herself.

While I was talking to her, Simona reached me and she mentioned that the thesis defense she was attending was concluded.

She is doing great.







Our kids are playing at home with Anna. Later today they will be going to Taekwon-do.
I am in good spirit, sleeping well and eating really well.
Sincerely 
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment